CONFIDENTIAL SUBSTANCE ABUSE AND MENTAL HEALTH EVALUATIONS FOR LICENSED PROFESSIONALS
THOROUGH DIAGNOSIS AND WITH TREATMENT RECOMMENDATIONS.
CONSULTS OR A SECOND OPINION FOR MEDICAL OR MENTAL HEALTH PROVIDERS
Often recommended by parents, employers, schools or courts, I provide evaluations in a safe and comfortable atmosphere with compassion and competence. Individuals suffering from substance use and mental health disorders are under an intense amount of pressure to navigate multiple systems when receiving a licensing complaint, arrest or workplace sanctions. I conduct a 90-120 minute interview process, utilize assessment tests and tools, make phone contacts and provide a written report outlining diagnosis and recommendations for treatment.
- Consultation for other Therapists
- Employee Assistance Program Evaluations
- Parents requesting assistance for their teen or young adult
- Fitness for Duty Evaluations
- Complex Mental Health Cases
- Relapse Assessment
CLIENTS THAT I HAVE EVALUATED INCLUDE:
- Pharmacists/Pharmacy Assistants
- Dentists/Dental Assistants
- Adolescents and Teenagers