I work primarily with professionals, young adults and teenagers in the early stages of recovery from mental health and substance use disorders. I specialize in depression, anxiety, personality disorders, trauma, relationship issues, addiction and low self-esteem. My approach is relational, which is a powerful and effective model of therapy for individuals who experience chronic emotional, psychological and relational distress. Together, we co-create a relationship that is supportive, caring, authentic, empathetic and healing.
- Assessment and Diagnosis of Mental Health Conditions
- Psychodynamic Approach (traditional psychotherapy)
- EMDR Therapy for Trauma Resolution
- Family Crisis Intervention for teens and young adults
- Cognitive Behavior Therapy
- Substance Abuse and Addiction Counseling
- Daring Way™ Based Therapy